Here are Mark’s questions and my answers (to the best of my ability!)
- What’s your favorite way to enjoy bacon?On a BLT or candied.
- Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?DARK but not too dark and preferably with mint or caramel.
- Name the one book you could have with you if you were stuck in an elevator over the weekend?Hmmm…not sure I understand the question exactly. The book I’m reading right now is “Da Vinci’s Ghost” Toby Lester so that would be with me in an elevator. If you are asking what book would I most want to be stuck in an elevator with over the weekend, it would be a book on how to get the hell out of or fix a broken/stranded elevator. LOL!
- What is your favorite song that would embarrass the heck out of you if anyone knew?You know, I don’t really have one that I’d be embarrassed about. I like what I like. I’m not really afraid to admit it. I have my reasons and if someone else thinks it’s odd well, that’s their problem, not mine. I know that’s kind of a snarky sounding answer. I don’t mean it to be. I like off-beat things and most everyone knows that about me so, there it is. LOL! 😀
- First name of the first person you kissed in a non-family sort of way.OMG. I do not remember his name. It was at college… Yes. I was a late bloomer.
- If you had it all to do over again, would you?Heck no.
- If you were going to buy me lunch, where would it be?Anywhere? Oooh, fun! City Tavern in Philadelphia
- If I was going to buy YOU lunch, where would it be?Sorry, has to be City Tavern in Philadelphia. LOVE that place!
- Which is scarier, spiders? Snakes? Clowns?Depends. Spiders not so much scary as creepy, snakes – definitely give me the willies and clowns – depends if they are at the circus or just popping up out of nowhere. If they are popping up out of nowhere then I am definitely scared!
- Favorite movie made from a Stephen King book?Silver Bullet
- What do you want to be if you grow up?Oh boy. I wanted to be several things. I wanted to be a journalist (Walter Cronkite was my idol), a country singer, an archaeologist, lawyer…I could go on and on…
- Bonus, Extra Credit, Only if you Wanna: What’s your favorite song by Boz Scaggs?“Look What You’ve Done to Me” — I’m a sucker for the ballads
Rubs hands together maniacally. Now it is my turn!!!! Moo haaaa haaaa haaaa!
InkyTwig’s Questions of Doom (just kidding)
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. Name one scent that brings back a very pleasant memory from your past.
3. What song gets you tapping your toes or dancing around the room without fail?
4. You are in a crowd of people – you could totally fart and they would never know it is you who passed the nasty stink bomb. Do you do it? And HAVE you?
5. Where/what is the most embarrassing place/situation you’ve had an attack of the giggles?
6. If you won a five minute shopping spree at ANY store, what store would it be?
7. What is the one article of clothing you have in your closet that you cannot bear to part with even though it is old, outdated, worn out, etc…? (wedding attire doesn’t count)
8. What is your one television viewing guilty pleasure – if you have one?
9. Cake or pie and what flavor?
10. Name your favorite Captain and Tennille song!!
11. What is the one movie you absolutely cannot and will not watch and why?
And now for my victims, I mean friends!!! 😛
Noel – French Christmas
Stereo – uncletypewriter
Melissa – What I Saw…
Amanda – Me, my dogs, my life.
Jennifer – Little Yawps
Kim – Kimperative
Mary – The Adventures of Benmar!