So, Kim over at The Deep Old Desk nominated me to participate in My 7 Links – where you post seven different posts from your blog pertaining to certain categories. This was terrifically difficult for me to do. There were a couple that were rather easy to figure out, but my most beautiful post? I don’t think I really have one. Same thing with one I am most proud of. It seems so conceited to suggest I have a most beautiful post or one I am most proud of. I would rather someone else pick them out for me. LOL! Anyway, here they are. If you have one you think is better suited, please let me know! I do appreciate the nomination greatly! It is an honor coming from someone whose blog inspires me and whose words constantly amaze and thrill me. So, thank you Kim! 🙂
1. My most beautiful post – The Beauty Within – This is the best I could come up with. I’m not one to blare my own foghorn.
2. My most popular post – Every Day is a Chance to Learn Something New
3. My most controversial post – The Bully in My House – I’m not known for controversial posts but this is the best I could come up with – perhaps the most painful.
4. My most helpful post – Renewal of Hope – I would hope it helped someone…
5. A post that surprised me by its success –Every Day is a Chance to Learn Something New (sorry – a repeater here but truly – it was my most popular and it really surprised me – delightfully so that so many reacted to it!)
6. A post that didn’t get as much attention as I would have liked – Outline (a poem). Yes, this poem needs work, but the message of it was what I was hoping would resonate a bit more. It’s a first draft.
7. The post I’m most proud of – Mistakes & Failures: The Growing Pains of Life – Another difficult one to put a tag on. I liked this one a lot though.
Now it is time to nominate five more bloggers I admire: (and there are many)
1.Brandee – Brandeewine
2. Melissa – Melissa Crytzer Fry
3. Roxanne – Stories of Conflict and Love
4. Matt – M.A. Brotherton – Professional Adult
5. Mark – Aggaspletch