I received a very nice surprise today from a friend I met through Reverb 10 this last December. It is the Stylish Blogger Award, and Noel Rozny over at French Christmas is the one who thought enough of me to include me in this wonderful honor! I’m very thankful to have been introduced to so many fine writers and bloggers through Twitter and Reverb 10. They make each day special and the circle of friends I am making online has become extremely important to me.
So here are the rules for acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
There is a button that goes with the award. Click on mine and copy the properties into your own blog.
2. I like the smell of skunk.
3. I am fascinated with anything and everything that has to do with Mount Everest.
5. I worked as a campaign manager on a congressional campaign, I’ve also been a campaign scheduler on different congressional campaign. I have degrees in both broadcast journalism and political science and have worked in both fields.